Thursday, July 9, 2009

Ever Cried: Help Me, I'm Stuck in the MUD

Hi,
Mark here,

I hope you are not having too bad of a day. The sun is shining and there is still hope.

Do ya ever feel that no matter how hard you work or how much you try to conserve on spending you just can't seem to get ahead.

You feel like your stuck in the mud.

Some times you feel like crying out for help and it seems no one cares.

I had been looking for years to find an honest way to add some cash flow.

I tried so many things that never worked out. Not that there was anything wrong with all the methods I'd tried, I just didn't have the time to put into them to make them work. There was some lack in training also.

The first bit of money I made online was ebay.

I'll try to explain how I made some cash the next post. I'll provide details a child can follow. Don't worry, I'm not going to try to charge you anything for it.

Got to go, until next time.

Regards,
Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment